I have moved to University of Southampton, starting from September 2016. Here is my new homepage at Southampton.
Groups in Galway 2016
I am an organizer of Groups in Galway 2016 with Ted Hurley. The homepage of Groups in Galway 2016 can be found here. See also the homepages of previous two years’ Groups in Galway 2015, 2014, which I organized with Alexander Rahm.
- Representation theory of finite groups
- Fusion systems and related homological algebra
- Mackey functors, biset functors
- Burnside rings, Double Burnside rings
- Computational algebra
Here is my CV (updated: June 2016).
Papers and Prerprints
- Mislin’s theorem for fusion systems via Mackey functors, Comm. Algebra, to appear
- Realizing fusion systems inside finite groups, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 144 (2016), 3291–3294
- Mackey functors and sharpness for fusion systems, Homology, Homotopy Appl. 17 (2015), no. 1, 147–164 (joint with Antonio Díaz)
- Counting conjugacy classes of cyclic subgroups for fusion systems, J. Group Theory 17 (2014), no. 4, 661–666
- On the composition product of saturated fusion systems, J. Algebra 345 (2011), no. 1, 202–212 (joint with Kári Ragnarsson and Radu Stancu)
- Tate’s and Yoshida’s theorems on control of transfer for fusion systems, J. London Math. Soc. 84, no. 2, 475–494 (joint with Antonio Díaz, Adam Glesser, and Radu Stancu)
- Minimal characteristic bisets and finite groups realizing Ruiz-Viruel exotic fusion systems, J. Algebra 336 (2011), no. 1, 349–369
- Analogues of Goldschmidt’s thesis for fusion systems, J. Algebra 324 (2010), no. 12, 3487–3493 (joint with Justin Lynd)
- Realizing a fusion system by a single finite group, Arch. Math. 94 (2010), no. 5, 405–410
- The gluing problem for some block fusion systems, J. Algebra 323 (2010), no. 6, 1690–1697
- Control of transfer and weak closure in fusion systems, J. Algebra 323 (2010), no. 2, 382–392 (joint with Antonio Díaz, Adam Glesser, and Nadia Mazza)
- Glauberman’s and Thompson’s theorems for fusion systems, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 137 (2009), no. 2, 495–503 (joint with Antonio Díaz, Adam Glesser, and Nadia Mazza)
- The weighted fusion category algebra and the q-Schur algebra for GL(2,q), J. Algebra, 319 (2008), no. 1, 93–101
- The weighted fusion category algebra, PhD thesis (Aug 2008, advisor: Markus Linckelmann)
Sejong the Great (1397–1450) was the fourth King of Joseon (the last kingdom in the Korean Peninsula), who invented the featural (in particular phonetic) Korean alphabet Hangul.